Phase 1: Discover
In the Discover phase, NuCurrent takes its entire wireless power system development cycle, and matches it to your team’s product development phase gates. You’ll be asked questions such as:
- What are your customer pain points?
- Are you a first-mover or follower with wireless power?
- How will wireless power increase product value?
- What is your intended ROI?
- How does your team execute product ideation?
Then, to ensure solid footing for project kick-off, customers will provide a Product Requirements Document (PRD) intended to help our team understand all of your requirements, including:
- Performance requirements
- Product constraints
- Key competitor benchmarks
- Launch timing
- Partner preferences
After our teams are aligned, we’ll explore inductive and inductive resonant solution opportunities; discuss limitations and wireless power design trade-offs; and ultimately determine a path forward.