Slotted Power Dev Kit (Beta)
NuCurrent’s Slotted Power Development Kit (Beta) is targeted for medium to high power applications that require slotted communication during wireless power transfer. The system works for both WPC Kitchen Working Group and Medium Power standard applications, but can be applied for systems from milliwatts to megawatts.
The kit includes two identical PCB’s for use in transmission and reception. Each PCB is comprised of a wireless communication PCB combined with antenna. The antenna is functional as shipped, but designed to be snapped off and repositioned or replaced. The system is designed to accept a customized customer antenna/coil.
Features and Benefits
• Extensive digital library available for both PC and embedded platforms
• Snap off antenna for maximum flexibility
• Typical Applications – WPC Kitchen Working Group – WPC Medium Power Working Group
• Firmware upgrades via USB 2.0 – no special tools or software required
• Expanded functionality in future revisions
• Services for customization and development available